Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I started to get a bad feeling in my gut a few months back about Ortega. I heard she has bee up her butt with respect to foreign nationals coming in and extracting all their natural resources. But the point is that she does not have the power nor the mandate to impose her own political will acting in her capacity of Envoirnment Minister. Her job is to ensure only that whomever develpos Cristinas does so in an envoirnmentally acceptable manner...period.

I've been invested in this stock since 1998 and I have seen so many ministers come and go, so many twists and turns that it makes my head hurt just to think about it. But for the first time I am actually thrilled to see Crystallex taking a firm stand...basically telling the administration that they have done everything asked of them and more...so let's get on with it. And let's face it...if Chavez for some insane reason says no he is saying no to exploitation of Cristans period. No one else would take on the risk and there would be lawsuits coming out the ying yang till hell freezes over.

We (Canada) being a social-democratic country have always had solid amicable relations with Ven. Hopefully that continues.

New Message
Please login to post a reply