Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Worth Another Read...Everyone is stunned..."unfathoma...

I agree with you. I have to say that from what I can see....GRZ's CEO has it all over KRY's. For one thing....it KRY does everything thru Richard Marshall. Gordon Thompson seems to be inaccessible by phone to the average investor. Apparantly Marshall does most of the presenting at shows as well. I feel like the guy at the helm should be able to do the talking. Anyway...just blowing hot air myself. My biggest fear as of this morning was Vz changing the terms of the M.O.A. I never anticipated permit denial on environmental grounds because there really wasn't any inkling that that was coming. Hell...GRZ had been approved to build their mine just a few months ago. Then these A-holes decide to change their minds? Perhaps as another poster mentioned...this is just the way Venezuela goes about renegotiating deals. After all....it's not like we are negotiating from a position of strength. They have all the supply so they can demand whatever the f*ck they want! Who knows...maybe there will be a complete retraction tomorrow. I guess I must be in denial.

New Message
Please login to post a reply