Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 15, 2008 01:25PM
May 15, 2008 01:27PM
May 15, 2008 01:49PM
May 15, 2008 03:30PM

Re: from v headline

posted on May 15, 2008 04:16PM
"Was it Ortegas people that were the confidential source v headline talked about "
Nbeans, it doesn't sound like it...IMO Vheadline has other sources by the sounds of this statement "Yurivi Ortega pre-empted an official statement by President Hugo Chavez Frias".
Sounds as if their sources are tied to Chavez....who knows how reliable they are but Vheadline made a big gamble today by saying what they did. They are just about out of biz from what I understand and hanging on a thread. To make a statement like they did and to try and create viewership they need to be right on the money with what they call or its bye bye for them....they would lose a lot of viewership.
According to RM's last email KRY and GRZ are caught in a battle between Mibam and Minamb...tough to say how it plays out but I still vote for Sanz since he is Chavez's go to guy....I purchased more at .58 in after hours. Sounds to me that everything that was asked and answered to/by Ortega today was a rehash of Ortegas comments last week so really nothing has changed. The rebuttal letter is still out there and the CVG is submitting theirs so we still have a long way to go. What do they say something about a fat lady singing?
May 15, 2008 04:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply