Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Crystallex President and CEO to Resign; Board Appoints Interim CEO and Presi
Nothin' for nothin'....but no matter how worthless GT was as CEO (and he did appear to have less utility than tits on a bull)....given the delicate nature of things right now....I doubt he was sacked. We will get F'n killed tomorrow (if that is possible...how many times can you die?) . The only way he got sacked is if Vz. wanted him sacked. Reading the headlines as they seem to gain focus over time...it is more logical that GT simply quit to move on to greener pastures. What the "F" does he care...he got his options for free. My financial future is on the line. I hate Chavez' guts. Our only hope is the U.S. of Goddam "A" puttin' a bullet thru that sack of shit's brain. Power hungry prick. Pissing on the poor and downtrodden people that put him in power....but they don't know it yet. tisk....tisk. If Chavez is overthrown, does that mean the MOA remains intact?
AH
Jun 03, 2008 02:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply