Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You nailed it. IMHO, we are in a better position than on April 30. @$1.68 investors had virtually lost all hope of a permit as the lack of dialogue from VZ brought us down from $5 to $1.60.

Now there is good dialogue and an atmosphere of moving forward positively plus a KRY mgt team that while not what I'd like to see, is better than what we had under the mis-steps of Thompson.

Something I heard today on CNBC I feel is at play. An analyst commented that the market is moving on emotion right now rather than fundamentals. There is certainly a lot of emotion in KRY and I would bet some more once we saw us hit $1.38 and then drop like a rock. Some retail who got in yesterday probably exited. I have no doubt the sell off was also pushed so institutional players could get back in.

Once this news is a bit more digested and analyzed I think we will be in for steady rises. We jumped late in the day from $1.04 to $1.19 which may have been some gues sing there was a PR imminent but that it would be a permit.

The market will catch on, and when it does.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply