Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Guys /Gals, I have to say that I don't know a quarter of what you know. But, I have been a loyal KRY holder and reader and it seems like everyone agrees this stock is like no other stock they have ever been invested in. It goes up when it should go down and goes down when we should go up. I think when BK give s a $10 plus estimate, I have to agree. I think this stock can go crazy, plus we hope for a buyout and we are making all these estimates even before we get one ounce of gold out of the ground. I also think there are a lot of people out there like me that enjoy reading the post and don't post much, but are invested and plan to hold for more than the permit.. I think we are like a coiled spring ready to blast out of the stratosphere, just one uneducated invested guys opinion. I think when things start happening, it is going to go crazy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply