Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Though Hugo is an opportunist, he is sinking.

Maybe that is why he is getting so fat. Honestly every new picture I see of this guy looks fatter than the last. What does he do all day? Eat. Think about it. With the full schedule he is suppose to have, how does he have time to get fat like he does. When he went to Russia I really wonder if he even got off the plane or did he just land and eat a 10 course meal?

You give him too much credit. His revolution is falling apart ( see http://agoracom.com/ir/GoldReserve/m... )and this mining fiasco makes him look bad whichever way you look. Right now he is doing damage control. This is damage this bafoon created.

Oil is the wild card. Right now it is under pressure. If the coalition of Repubs and Dems succeeed in lifting the ban on drilling oil is on its way to 75.00 and Hugo is effectively finished. Never, ever has Hugo dreamed that his oil weapon could falter. Oil first dropped when Bush rescinded the no drilling ban by executive order. As I said if the Congressional drilling ban goes Hugo is no longer an issue and out of the picture. The cool heads in the Middle East know that if they let oil go too high competing oil sources will become viable and efectively collapse prices and bankrupt them.

Finally, since you have been in KRY since Moses existed, maybe you should let the ones with fire in the gut carry us to victory. We don't need people telling us the Maginot line is invincible.

See you at the top if you can make it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply