Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

FIRE Economy D-Day

posted on Sep 15, 2008 04:20PM

Just one more thing and I'm off to the laundry.

Check out I Tulip you can subscribe and get an E-mail about once every two or three months. They have been on top of this financial crisis thing since the late 90's.

Why I mention this is the paragraph from their latest offering makes me beleive gold is going to go much higher. Unfortunety here in the US, it might only be a hedge.

"More than 40% of the sovereign debt of the US is held outside the US. History is completely consistent on this: in the event of a sustained drop in liquidity and economic growth of an indebted nation, foreigner borrowers demand to be repaid before other creditors. The dollar is likely to fall like a rock as foreign held US paper is sold. The domestic impact is inflationary. So unlike the US in the 1930s or Japan in the 1990s where deflation accompanied a period of economic contraction, the US is likely to experience a period of inflation in addition to recession.

Link:

http://itulip.com/forums/showthread....

New Message
Please login to post a reply