Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 08, 2008 07:18AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:25AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:27AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:35AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:55AM
Oct 08, 2008 08:08AM
Oct 08, 2008 08:45AM
Oct 08, 2008 09:06AM
Oct 08, 2008 10:44AM
Oct 08, 2008 11:02AM
Oct 08, 2008 11:07AM

All the best to you Info, thank you for all you have done for all on this board!

Excellent work!

Yes, it is a hard time, yes many of us here lost money and we do not very positive now, but mineonmoney is saying, is logical’’this stock is down at this level due to market conditions, it should bounce back’’

There are gold mines into production and the share price got very down this time, nothing wrong with those mines, they sit on solid cash and even that…share price got down

KRY without permit is holding very well. On is hard for me and I see the price going down, I always read this paragraph, it keeps my hope alive:

Kerry Smith of Haywood Securities said….

KS: Yes. It’s 16 million ounces of reserves and +25 million ounces of total resources—so it’s big and it would be a long-life mine. It’s simple mining and metallurgy, and it’s at sea level, not at 4,000 meters in the Andes. It’s got good infrastructure; a lot of the things you’d like to see in a project. It has incredibly cheap power because the government subsidizes power. Power off the grid in Venezuela, all from hydro, runs two or three cents per kilowatt-hour. You can buy diesel fuel and gas in Venezuela for five cents a liter. So it’s going to have low cash costs. The problem is it’s in Venezuela. The situation has gone on for so long. I think if the government really wanted to nationalize the project, they’ve had plenty of opportunity and would have done it long ago. My simple view is that the government doesn’t want to nationalize it, and will figure out a way to move this project along. So at some point, it will get permits and go into development by somebody.

My opinion…to sell at this price…NEVER, I BUY MORE!

So bad that I spent all my cash with other stocks that there are not in so great opportunity to buy now

The real investors are not scared, if you fall, you have to stand up and start again to walk….

Good luck to all….I do not give advice to anybody here, I am simple sharing my opinion.

Do not jump on me with bad comments, I am a true believer of this stock, I simply see it happened!

Oct 08, 2008 12:58PM
Oct 08, 2008 01:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply