Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Resigning my suit.../THE CHEERLEADER IS SEEING RED
Oct 08, 2008 07:18AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:25AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:27AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:35AM
Oct 08, 2008 07:55AM
Oct 08, 2008 08:08AM
Oct 08, 2008 08:45AM
Oct 08, 2008 09:06AM
Oct 08, 2008 10:44AM
Oct 08, 2008 11:02AM
Oct 08, 2008 11:07AM
Oct 08, 2008 11:53AM
Oct 08, 2008 12:58PM
Oct 08, 2008 01:17PM

Thanks for your post today! There is nothing more that I could add that you have scripted so succinctly! Thanks. Thumbs up in support of Joe and 5 stars to you...

Allow me to post an email I received from RM this week entitled' "Concerned Investor" and some words on who also continues to wait for a permit. Note that my level of frustration does show in my questioning to RM, but to his credit he continues to communicate in a positive and factual point of view and remains strong that the permit is expected to be issued. (I wish I had more patience, but given the overall market conditions.....well you get it..)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 7:08 AM
To: xxxx
Subject: RE: Concerned Investor

Hello xxxx, my statements and expectations are based on the public disclosure that the Company has made since the June 19th meeting with MinAmb. Crystallex remains current with its disclosure.

I believe the activities of the Company and staff are consistent with that of peer mining companies facing permitting delays and issues that are going on in many jurisdictions e.g. Gold Reserve and its Brisas Project in Venezuela, the Agapov family and their RusKaolin Project in KM88 Venezuela, European Goldfields and their 3 projects in Europe, Gabriel Resources and their Rosia Montana Project in Romania, Dundee with their Kumvograd Project in Bulgaria, in Ecuador there’s the Aurelian/Kinross Fdn project and Iamgold's Quimsacocha Project still on hold, Eldorado is working to permit Perama Hill in Greece, Iamgold is again re-trying on Camp Caiman following a denial, General Moly is waiting for Mt. Hope in Nevada, Augusta Resources is still waiting for Rosemont in Arizona, Northern Dynasty is still working on Pebble in Alaska, Barrick is still pushing on Pascua in Argentina/Chile.

Timelines, regulation and public support are becoming more difficult to secure and predict for mining projects globally.

We believe the recent actions by the MinAmb and Venezuelan Government have once again cleared the path for the issuance of the Las Critinas Permit and we believe there’s solid support from the local communities, local and regional government and at the National Level.

The majority of my day remains answering investor inquiries either via email or phone.

Regards,

Richard Marshall

Richard Marshall

VP Investor Relations

Crystallex International Corporation

Tel: 800-738-1577

Email: rmarshall@crystallex.com

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except without formal approval. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of digital viruses.The Company accepts no liability for any damages caused by any viruses transmitted by this email.

Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 11:49 PM
To: Richard Marshall
Subject: RE: Concerned Investor

Hi Richard,

I have re-read our email communications and find myself staring at this statement you made: “Based on the recent government, and MinAmb actions, we believe the permit will be issued.” Are you talking about anything new by way of actions of the government and MinAmb that could lead to the issuance of the permit? Out of curiosity, what would be a typical day in the life of Mr Fung, or Mr. Crombie or yourself (other then assuring investors on there decision to invest in KRY) or other Crystallex employees at home or abroad and what actions are required to secure the permit. I ask because if Crystallex is not being requested to or asked of anything further to meets the needs of securing the permit and existing operations are basically winding down I would like to know what strategies management are involved with to drive home the permit. Sorry, I do not intend to be condescending, but what’s to do without the permit, given nothing more is being asked of management and all the conditions are met to get the permit. Do you believe the permit will be issued this year or next year or other?

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply