Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Has anybody thought that maybe the Russian don't like all the offers of Chavez being not advantageous to them that is why they signed letters of intent, meaning ,we ear you but no deal now.

I have no doubt that the Russians would not be treated like KRY as far as the long permit delays etc. Those problems would go away for the Ruskies along with union problems and the like. The question remains whether the profit would be acceptable to the Russians. After all do you really think that the Russians give a crap about Hugo's "social revolution"? They want profits and if contributing to "social programs" adversely impacts their profits they'll balk. Hugo may make it profitable for the Russians if the Russians give him arms discounts and help consolidate his power as Venezuelan "President Forever". You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

New Message
Please login to post a reply