Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hondobud, let me first say I should have qualified my earlier statement by mentioning I don't think we will get less that $1.50 no matter how bad it gets. It is possible for this to go to ZERO but IMHO that simply won't happen. There are many reason to believe we will either get the permit, buy out or compensation. I think Ambassador Perez is right. VZ won't renege on the contract.

Now if you believe we will get something out of this the question becomes what value do you place on the contract if we are forced into compensation or a buy out. I'm using a minimum figure of $1.50 based on what RML offered GRZ back in August. It was 2 shares of RML for everyone of GRZ so there wasn't a premium involved. At that time Grz was trading about $1.60 and RML was trading at .80.

Since that time we've seen the Agapov interview when he says that they aren't really interested in LB but LC would be of interest to other companies. Kry has way more shares than GRZ but we also have way more gold. I personally think our value even now is at least $3.50-$4.50 a share but will use the worst case figure of $1.50.

I've brought my average down to just over $1 so when I say it is at a level where I can't lose it is based on my worst case of $1.50. Could it go to Zero, yes but I don't believe it will.

I don't think you should take advice from anyone here as to what to do. Given that I made my decision based on risk/reward. If I'm right then $5000 buys 35000 shares. My down side would be losing another 5K but my up side if my bottom figure of $1.50 is correct would be $47500 and $135000 if we get $4.00.

The question of trading is more personal. I've tried a couple of times and have made a couple hundred on occasion but I'm not in Kry for a couple of hundred here and there. To me this is high risk/reward and I would hate to make a trade and miss out of the the big score when it comes.

Don't know if this helps or not but that is where I sit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply