Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: INVESTOR POLL...who here has contacted (or harrassed) ven officials?

old fool- "do you recall the John Wayne/Jimmy Staward movie Tha Man Who Shot LIberty Valance ?????"

OF, i knew you and i shared common ground! thats my absolute favorite "duke" classic...and i liked them all..... (except that one chick flic where he was a sensitive romantic and got his ass kicked... man, what was he thinking)...

i'm ashamed to admit it because i'm too young to have a "duke" classic....but when jimmy goes into that saloon and gets a steak and beans platter (and the steak is the size of a side of beef) i think the normal price was .25cents but he does'nt have it and ends up washing dishes......it makes me yearn for a different time/place....

cool flic!!!

because of the season i have to say my favorite jimmy stewart flic was "it's a wonderful life"......

in any case, i dont see carson fitting into any of the classics.......like someone said earlier...."back then, money was a necessity (kinda)..but not a priority"....

New Message
Please login to post a reply