Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Gold Reserve bid just first step, Rusoro CEO says...

This was my post last month when this all started. I still wonder if this isn't what's up.

Just my opinion.

going somewhere?

posted on Dec 19, 08 03:44PM

OK... I've been watching and reading and I have a thought of two.

Let's say you're the Vz government... Chavez, Sanz... whoever. Let's say you want the GRZ deal unraveled so you can set it up like the KRY deal but don't want to walk into GRZ and take their "land" away and demand a partnership. Especially since the world is on you a bit for all the other things you have taken away... cement, oil, media etc.

Let's say you have a greedy "part" Russian miner who is drooling on your every step trying to make something of himself in your country. Willing to do anything to get into and stay in your favor.

Let's say you are a drooling miner who would do anything to get some respect in your industry. The two of you talk and decide the best way for the both of you to go down the road holding hands is for the miner to buy GRZ and after doing so offer to partner with you (Vz).

As the miner, you pencil it out. You decide to low ball a bid that looks almost good in todays market at the current pricing of the stock. If it works out, you can afford to buy it and give part of it away without hurting yourself and you get a working mine worth more than your wildest dreams. You are now a big boy. A Scum... but still a big boy.

After the dust settles, the Vz government is in partnership in two sides of a very big mine owned by a greedy "part" Russian and a Canadian company (KRY), who are both waiting for a permit. You make some minor apologies to the Canadian company (staying in the good graces of Canada by avoiding to have to renege on your deal with GRZ) for all of the bad press and you make a minor change in your financial arrangements and the permit arrives and all of you work together to get the mine(s) producing cash flow.

As always just a thought on my part.

New Message
Please login to post a reply