Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

To all on the Board, we have done what we could

posted on Jan 13, 2009 05:51PM

If Chavez comments are true, then it time to see what our management are made off, I will think they are fighters and look forward to seeing what they are made of keeping in mind there obligation to Crystallex shareholders, I have made a lot of friends on this board and have learnt a lot from all of you on here, Agoracom has done an amazing job in a short time and have created the best forum for investors that need a place for information, an outlet, insight and opinion, I sincerely wish you ALL the very best, you are a great bunch, you are my friends that I will not know personally but feel I know your personalities, this has been a lot of fun for me, I hope I have contributed in a positive way, the hub leaders and founders of this board is second to none, I thank them and you for putting up with me, I apologize to those I may have offended, it not like the real me, this stock has done well for me over the years, don't forget this story, it had everything in it, of the many stocks I have been involved in the story is unmatched and the only one that I have taken the time to post on, the time has come for me to take a break from posting, I will miss you guys and gals, good luck to KRY I well be buying on any drop, good luck to you all.

My Very Best Regards

Mineonmoney

New Message
Please login to post a reply