Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: To all on the Board, we have done what we could

To me it doesn't really matter is we operate the mine, sell our contact or get compensated by VZ. Our share price will rise in the end to a level where most here won't be taken to the cleaners.

I still don't know if these stories are accurate however. We have discussed before that Las Cristinas is a large area and isolated to our mine plans.

I've looked at many translations and the DJ and Reuters stories and they all say different things about what Chavez said. Unless it is quotation marks I still think it is what the reporter is saying.

DJ headline says Venezuela, Russian to operate Las Critinas Gold Mine-Chavez. When you read the story however the part that quotes Chavez is "The Venezuelan state will take control of production of Las Cristinas in 2009," No mention of gold or Kry in quotation marks. The only quote is the one above.

Reuters headline says Venezuela says Russia to help run massive gold mine. The only direct quote in the story is "In the 2008 we created the mixed company VenRus with Russia, Russian company and Venezuelan company. A mixed company for the deposits of the Cristinas" No mention of gold or Kry in quoatation marks.

You would think that somewhere Chavez would have said Las Cristinas gold mine or Crystallex but he isn't quoted doing either. To me that means the rest of the commentary is the reporters work.

This could be the end I suppose but my gut says sit tight and wait till we see what was really said in the transcripts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply