Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: "These people don't realize what they have done,"
Feb 16, 2009 06:34AM

Bullfrog, all we can do now it look to the markets and see what it is telling us. From what I can see it is attempting to say something in as much that the SP is moving up slowly on decreasing volatility trending in the right direction almost trying to suggest it expects something to occur. Move volume would be nice to confirm any kind of move as I always look to some kind of spike volume in advance of any significant SP move either way; who knows maybe the positive volume spike end of January was telling us something. What that is remains to be seen, but if the SP was moving lower it would suggest it was expecting bad news which so far is not the case here. Given the SP is moving up does imply that perhaps someone does know something both you and I are not privy to or it could be just so oversold and do for a bounce, but it doesn't feel that way to me. So lets hope it continues until what is moving the SP up is open and knowledgable to all. Remember we are dealing with Venezuela to which the rules do not always apply so be careful for sure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply