Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Yes, GW I do think people will help raise cash for arbitration. Some might be those who lost alot when Ortega dropped the bomb hoping to recover, but many big players have entered very low.

Let's say a major player entered around .12 to .14 (I bought a %^&&load here too). Let's say you looked at KRY's case and conlcuded they have a strong case (which I have as well). Let's say you value the minimum arbitration value at aroun .75 a share (which I do as well). If the only thing keeping you from that is the concern about cash for KRY you could donate a crapload of money in exchange for additional shares to finance KRY as long as they needed for arbitration and still make a killing.

KRY's case is STRONG. Just the fact that VZ asked for and accepted the bond money is strong let alone all the BS after the permit denial.

Bottom line (THE BOTTOM LINE!) is I doubt KRY will have much problem raising cash for arbitration. My only concern is that they will actually have the cajones to do it since I view the mgt team as very weak relative to other companies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply