Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

my thoughts for your consideration,bull frog also had very little stock trade experence, at this time '07 i was readin books like TRADIN IN THE ZONE by mark douglas, was also newly involved in a reputial day trade program . did very good i might say. however started tradin on my own with out stop loss blam,blab, the rest is history. watched crammer, listened to our leader at the tome, permit any moment!!!!!!!!1. so bull frog had to buy more shares to also average down. ---as far as up comming announcements are concerned, a lot will be ridding on what will be said , will be done.scenerios , yes this could go to arb. hope not is my reaction. the post re tod MacSween-- all of the companies involved will either mine thier given concessions or eventually be purchased for fair value and not easily taken out by hostile means... dealbandit thanks for this find. so this is bull frog story--- enough said we must focus for the week of april 13----17. the masters was great today. nice to see the green jackets spread around to fellow golfers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply