Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

i have to say that my first and only business dealing with fung has been kry...and so far, i'm not dazzled.....anyone that uses the "fung knows what he is doing theory" to explain why we do not file for arbitration ASAP please refrain from doing so....it's an OPINION, NOT A FACT.

I agree. I'm not saying Fung is not well respected and doesn't have a good reputation....but if the Venezuelan idea of "negotiation" is "thanks for the social projects and copies of all the engineering drawings and environmental studies but get lost"....God himself couldn't negotiate. All that Fung can do is not make a stupid mistake and play his cards in the shrewdest way possible. I think he is perfectly capable of doing that. I agree with others....you'll know Fung is getting jerked around by these clowns if arbitration is announced on the deadline. If not....then my guess is he's having productive conversations with "high level Venezuelan Officials" other than bathroom attendants at the CVG.

If Fung fails he'll get over it. He's a millionaire many times over and didn't pay for his shares. His bruised ego will heal over time....but he has an excuse to any comments he might field at coctail parties. He was dealing with Venezuela.

New Message
Please login to post a reply