Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Will Arbitration be filed MAY 28th???

posted on May 21, 2009 04:51PM

The real date of concern to us is the end of July. If you had read quest13's analysis of the noteholders' suit (http://agoracom.com/ir/Crystallex/fo... ) then you would know that they were pleased enough with whatever Fung presented to not press their case.

This could imply that there is a deal being hammered out behind the scenes and we should see it being announced before the end of July. This deal may be a settlement with VZ and/or VenRus. Whatever it is, the noteholders backing off is a good sign for now.

In the event that KRY files for arbitration on May 28th or soon after then we can assume there were no deals or they simply broke down. KRY's situation will be more complicated and our SP will most likely suffer as a result till a judgement is made by ICSID.

Personally I don't believe it will ever come to arbitration as I think there is more going on then we are currently pricy to... Such information is never made public until after the fact...

So for now, relax, hang tight and trust in Fung to handle the situation. I'm sure we'll hear something between now and the end of July.

May 25, 2009 06:04AM
May 25, 2009 06:16AM
May 25, 2009 06:24AM
May 25, 2009 06:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply