Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I saw that as well Kenny. The certificate was from Mibam but the 6 month period refered to in the PR was for MibAmb to change their minds. Both Kry and Grz had the same 6 month time frame. During that 6 months Kry meet with Garcia for a 2 day site visit and received a letter saying Kry was in complience with the new modifications requested from MibAmb in the June 18th meeting.

The certificate that KRY got from CVG was the same as the one Mibam gave GRZ. The only difference is that KRY deals with CVG who deals with Mibam and GRZ deals directly with Mibam.

I'm of the opinion that GRZ is supposedly no longer compliant because they haven't been able to satisfy the conditions requested by MibAmb on June 18th 2008. My guess is that since nobody will meet with GRZ they couldn't comply even if they wanted to. While there was no reason given in the PR my guess is that Mibam found a way to pull the concessions because of MibAmb not giving GRZ approval.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply