Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The same people that said all would be answered in June are now saying July. We are in the game or not. If not we should file for arbitration immediately and stop all expenditures.

It's all pretty simple in my book. The end game is here. We have been (implicitly) led to believe that this will be resolved in our favor by July 31st. As most here....I can't sell now even if I wanted to. So....we give it till the 31st of July....the shareholders meeting transpires at the end of this month allowing management the opportunity to secure low priced options prior to the release of the "forthcoming good news" and we wait for the permit or terms of a proposed buyout prior to the July 31st deadline for the re-commencement of the bondholders action. Management did not exercise its' right to formally file for international arbitration on May 28th....they continue with "unaffordable social expenditures"....and the bondholders are kept at bay due to "hush hush sensitive information that would do irreparable harm to the company".....again.....we have been implicitly led to believe that good news is coming before July 31st.

In a nutshell...we'll know by July 31st whether we've been suckered by management.

New Message
Please login to post a reply