Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Great PR

posted on Jun 20, 2009 07:45PM

Rayzz

The stock went from below $2.00 to above $6.00 on speculation of a permit or buy out when i first started investing in KRY.They already had been waiting years for this.When i first heard about KRY there was a lot of pr coming from our company and lots of media interest.Why couldnt this happen again? A new investor hasnt been here day after day for the last 4+ years waiting as i have.If there was positive speculation that the permit/buyout was coming why wouldnt the stock rise .I dont think it would take off like 4 years ago but there is no reason it could get to $1.00-$2.00 on new investor speculation.Before this can happen you have to generate some interest.Its called PR.You might not think news about Kry fullfilling 2 major projects as part of their social contract is important but to someone new I think it is.I would have 4+ years ago.Now im burnt out,lol,nothing excites me about this stock anymore

New Message
Please login to post a reply