Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Great PR

posted on Jun 20, 2009 09:18PM

rayzz, i'm not looking to suck in investors....i'm looking to build interest in a spec play, let people know that kry might actually still have a shot here......as of right now the "PR" world has gotten the word out that rusoro was given LC...even if thats BS.....if a guy is looking to buy stock in a permitted/profitable miner he's damn sure not looking here..but if someone is looking for a spec gamble....well, maybe kry's not as bad as the media suggests...

i guess my point is that if kry does something material then should'nt it get the same or more play then rusoro rumors....i hate to say it but the fact is you cant blame just the media.....if rusoro farts the whole world knows it....why is that? because theres a global media conspiracy against kry? no......

i dont think so, i think it has to do with people who know how to market thier story to the media.......a few years ago this stock did pretty well with that...

then they overextended thier mouths and it backfired.....maybe they're too cautious now.

now, even if we got the permit i'd be suprised to see an article on the back page of pr-inside....

New Message
Please login to post a reply