Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

You know, using Bob Fung's "back of the envelope" calculating method, I have determined that if the Company can come anywhere near the "in excess of 2 billion dollar" figure, as regards settlement/payment for our Venezuelan assets (MOC - Las Cristinas), this Newfie would be one hell of a happy camper. The stock is in the .20 ' s folks. $2,000,000,000.00 puts us somewhere between 5 and 6 bucks and takes me the hell out of Venezuela FOREVER, and that ain't a bad place to be! Sure we'd all like to realize the dream of LC gold and visions of $8, $10, $12 or $15 sugarplums dancing in our heads, but this is Hugoville people and I've had enough. Hundreds of thousands of dollars and 12 freakin' years invested in this thing! I've owned Crystallex when it was $11.85 CDN and have sold shares when it was $7.05 CDN, but I'd take $5 for the whole lot right now without even blinking and then I'd spraypaint over the Southern Hemisphere on my Rand Macnally globe. C'mon Bob, bring us a deal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply