Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hey Newf

Like your thinking but i think you should prepare for a hold your nose,take it or leave it offer.If i can get $2.00 a share out of this mess,im out of here.Sorry but im not one of these,"id rather lose all my money than give it up under $6.00".This must be play money for people who think like that.For me.i sunk a good portion of my life savings and borrowed even more to buy into this.$2.00 will just about help me break even.If there was a good chance we were close to getting a deal in the $4.00 - $6.00 range you would think the market would be aware and it would reflect it by a increase in share price.Its not moving.If we go to arbitration we are looking at a wait of at least 2-3 years and then even if we get a positive judgement there is no guarantee the preceeds will go to retail shareholders.We will get whats left of the carcass after the vultures have picked us clean.I think its great that some of us are still very positive about the coming outcome but there also comes a time to pull your head out of your ass and face reality.We are not in the drivers seat as some seem to think.This is just my opinion and if it pisses some people off im sorry but im done dreaming. Get this deal done and let me out of this hell hole forever.Good luck all

Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply