Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

General Meeting "Average Joe Investor" Question

posted on Jun 29, 2009 11:34AM

I keep thinking about the Average Joe who asked a that question, choosing his words carefully with frustration in his voice "What the?....When did?....How does?.... Why has?....What is going on?" He wanted to say enough with all of these legal responses, just tell me the damn truth! Fung legally could not just tell us the "behind closed doors information" so he said our perception of how things are going and VZ perception of how things are not the same due to differences in our cultures.

I feel like that guy. Full of regret from my, to date, bad investment. I'm tired of reading between the lines. I need some straight forward information. I'm tired of waiting. Shoot, I've been tired of waiting since 2008. Talk about investor fatigue. I need this thing to end soon for my own sanity. I've been invested since 2006 and averaged down along the way. When will our future be revealed?

New Message
Please login to post a reply