Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Grow up or get out" is a pretty strong statement Chewy and it definitely is not a message one would associate with "Peace". Just wondering why the Agoracom board and how her people post and feel is bothering you so strongly today? Bashing or Pumping serve no useful purpose at all but they do happen on a daily basis here. This board is the best out there because of each and every member we have. You have correctly identified frustration and stress relief. Some people here are watching their life savings hanging on a balance and have been doing so for several years. A little slack should be given for that fact. I think it's pretty safe to assume that NOBODY here thinks that bashing will have a "positive effect on events". If we did, this board would be a free for all making Yahoo look like Sunday school.

We're NOT "insignificant" here....we're important....each one of us. I also think Fung is very much on top of what comes next for KRY.

I'm not a basher, but your post is a slap in the face to me.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply