Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well I won’t say exactly why I posted it. Mainly because I would get torched for my reasons, but it was suggested today that investors posting on the internet has had some effect on our investment. If that is true it would unfathomable on so many levels.

If you believe that Crystallex is actively negotiating with the Chavez administration maybe now it the right time to show some restraint toward that third party.

As to the strong wording on my part, I guess it was the way I was raised. To me it’s not strong wording. I was always told if you can say something nice don’t say something at all. I do understand we are not in kindergarten here, but we are dealing with a government that honestly believes the west tried and is actively trying to overthrow it. Posts that encourage or promote that political stance have no place on an investment board, at least that is my view. They belong on a political board not associated with our investment.

Is it me? This seems to be common sense.

New Message
Please login to post a reply