Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Deal?? I think there are a bunch of companies that would not mind getting their hands on this asset at a bargain. All the majors need to find new reserves or it is 'game over'. The wild card is Chavez - the companies coming in would need to be guaranteed they will be mining. Rusoro apparently had some success doing this - unfortunately, they are a fake company with no assets and no cash.

Honestly, this mine would probably make the most sense for the Chinese to buy. They are burried up to their butts in USD with no place to unload them. If they try to go to another currency they will flood the market with dollars driving the price down. They need to get into something tangible before their paper in the bank loses more value.

Meanwhile, the US is running the presses printing money like no end.

The chinese need to invest in something, so their hard earned dollars are not diluted into oblivion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply