Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 26, 2009 07:37AM
Jul 26, 2009 09:37AM
Jul 26, 2009 09:37AM
Jul 26, 2009 09:50AM

Jul 26, 2009 10:30AM
Jul 26, 2009 12:03PM
Jul 26, 2009 12:36PM

Re: vheadline reply to Hoov

in response to by
posted on Jul 26, 2009 01:05PM

Hoov. I respect your comments. One of the few I follow on this board. Keep up the good woork.

Let me present my take of the situation. IMO Hugo is under increasing pressure to change... His options are only two. Either he streamlines behind the big political powers and starts following rational thinking or he better pack up his bags. His line of thinking is dated and does not fit in the current global political arena. There are no more options. He is currently bargaining his stay on his "seat" by means of numerous threats ( army, tanks, etc.) but he's got no success yet... and he won't. The big political powers are being very patient with him. The big political powers are not in the game of changing pupets by force... they are in the game of having pupets follow the rules of the game for the benefit of all people. Hugo has failed miserably to understand this simple concept and unless he changes... he's a goner from his "seat"... patience has a limit... his own people will take care of the situation soon.

As far as KRY, I do not think there is better news that a political change in ZV. Lots of citizens would benefit of a change for the better. IMO nothing will happen to our situation unless Hugo is no longer playing the shots. Time will tell... very short time IMO.

E-G

Jul 26, 2009 02:47PM
Jul 26, 2009 03:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply