Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Old fool, knock off the attitude toward kbecker. I can vouch for his sincerity and his longevity with this stock. You may disagree with him but his questions are legitimate and he does not deserve your attitude. Let's not run another long off the board just because he is asking some tough questions.

Karl, good to see you over here on Agoracom.

I have a question of my own. If we are truly in such a strong position that there are many here who think $2/share is far too small a return on their investment (an 8-bagger from here), then it must also be true that the reason the stock is selling at 25 cents a share is that most of the investors in this world who know what is going on with KRY are on this board. Almost none of the "big boys" understands the situation. Is that what everyone really thinks?

By the way, I do believe that the risk/reward here justifies my modest investment - I am just posing a question and giving one reason why I do not invest more and why I believe that overconfidence is not appropriate.

Barry

New Message
Please login to post a reply