Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Stalemate?

posted on Aug 25, 2009 01:23AM

This seems to me to be something of a catch 22.......KRY can't begin to build the mine until they get the permit, money or no money. Chavez cannot come down on KRY for not having enough money to build the mine, until he gives them the permit, and then see's kry stumbling, which of course wouldn't happen if they had the permit. If Chavez doesn't give tjhe permit, then he can't say anything about KRY having money or not.

So it seems to me that money iswsue is not an issue until either the permit is given, or KRY is ACTUALLY out of money. Fung could have some entity in the wings just waiting to hand over a check, if the pot is running dry, or if Chavez calls the bluff, and gives the permit.

As long as Fung knows there is money if he needs it, he doesn't have to make anything public. So I don't see how Chavez can put on any pressure, especially if he really does want to have something start this year.

IMHO, I still feel a deal is being worked on, and that chavez doesn't have anymore trump cards to play, until he puts KRY in a position where they cannot live up to their agreement. And that won't be until the permit is in hand.....till then, KRY are the ones waiting on VZ.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply