Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: 3 pops at grz, kry painted to .27 again........

Hondo - I agree with you but here is my opinion as to why they have not.

It has been pointed out that if a company becomes insolvent after filing arbitration then the case is basically thrown out. Therefore KRY really can't file for arbitration without financing. On the flip side I am sure VZ knows this as well so they have no intention of offering a settlement until they see that KRY has financing.

My opinion is that Fung is focused on getting financing and that is the hold up. To be honest I am surprised since if the MOC was as ironclad as we believe than this would be a no brain investment for anyone. I am a bit stunned that Fung who is reported to be a genious in business has not been able to close the deal.

We are two weeks away from Q4, the same time that KRY has stated they would run out of money. It is my opinion that our price is stagnant because KRY has not provided any information on what the are doing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply