Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: 3 pops at grz, kry painted to .27 again........

Its hard to believe Cant,but im in total agreement with you again,my thoughts exactly.This wall of silence and the reason for it as being, they dont want to piss off the Vens/party involved,doesnt make any sense to me.If you were interested in increasing stock value for shareholders would you not be selling yourself and trying to get more than one company interested.Im sure the gold mining community knows all about the situation that KRY is in with Ven.Its not going to shock anyone that they are looking to get out or making a deal with someone.Some posters imply that the party involved have told KRY management to be very quite,dont say a word about this or negotiations are over and we walk.Why the fck would it be that important not to let anyone know your negotiating.I really dont understand this reasoning at all and if its because they dont want the stock price to rise on any speculation,than we have a very large problem with management.We have to remember that we as shareholders own the company,not the management that work for us.Im sorry but this blind faith crap doesnt cut it with me.Give me some direction were we are headed is all i ask because if we are headed down the wrong road and thats the reason for the silence then we have nobody to blame but ourselves.IMHO

Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply