Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: The russians no longer go away of the industry of gold

Is it just me, or did I read that the % of gold that can be exported out of the country has be changed, and is now 50%? And it is not just for the Russians. ( or was it Agapov who negotiated this).....I don't understand why everyone isn't doing backflips right now.

This was a huge stumbling block for any goldminer to make much of a profit, and to finding some company to go for our KRY.

" Resolution 70-50 of the Central bank of Venezuela that determined the obligatory nature to the producing industry to sell to him, preferential, the gold produced in the country, operation which they considered disadvantageous, found a modification, locating it in 50-50, plus the extension to other businesses, reason why they solved to remain, ending the nervousness that hit to near 3 thousand workers who toil in the mentioned group, divided in several companies. The 50-50 talks about to that when modifying the resolution, the industrialist is forced to sell to the BCV 50% to him of its production, being able to commercialize in other markets, rest 50%."

On another point, besides Fung mentioning $2 billion, he aslo said that KRY was having their lawyers work out just how much KRY was worth....that hasn't come out yet. I imagine we won't find out until the next chapter, which hopefully will be the end of the book....with this book I'm definetly not interested in any seque.l

OK now I want to see some backflips ;>()

New Message
Please login to post a reply