Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

Thanks, Bill

It is not my intention to disparage KRY. I'm heavy in and will remain so. I'm just surprised why so many don't feel we have a right to know what is going on.

A PR costs maybe $15,000 but part of a CEO's job is to preserve and enhance shareholder value.

Many lesser companies I have invested in issue PR's reiterating things like what KRY has said to many of us in emails. We forget that the vast majority of KRY shareholders have never seen an email from KRY. I still believe a PR outlining what they are doing and that in fact they are really in dicsussions would help our PPS and yet not interfere with any ongoing discussions.

Point of fact: We found out a month after the CVG gave us a letter stating we were in full compliance with the MOC and then only in a quarterly filing which few read. The same with the VZ acceptance of our modified plan as being viable after the permit denial.

$30,000 invested in reporting these two events which were material could have helped lift our share price. Or responding to even one of the numerous VZ official statements that KRY is evil and we will never mine LC. Herra, the CVC president has stated how we will never mine LC and we do not respond. This is our partner!

How could responding hurt? Thanks again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply