Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

EZ - The only measuring stick I will ever use in any investment is shareholder value. It's all I know.

I also know that CEO's can't disclose information until it is time but we have heard for years that KRY is in meaningful and positive discussions with VZ. When all of the VZ press was saying KRY would be denied a permit KRY was saying the same thing and dismissing the press. We all know what happened next and I am not willing to allow the same now.

I have been engaged in meaningful discussions with KRY management and the answers were evassive.

I once asked only if it was true that a company must remain solvent throughout the arbitration process. I always got the same response that KRY has no plans for bankruptcy, which did not answer my question. Only when I escalated my determination for an answer did they confirm that a company must remain solvent in arbitration. Why did they refuse to answer such a direct and public question? This evasion did not bolster my confidence.

Back to my point I am not in this play for mining strategy or whatever, just to make money as with any investment so that will always be my measuring stick.

I played AUY from $4 to $8 and multiple times between $8 and $10 this last year. I never cared about their philosophy only the shareholder value. I played GRZ from .58 to 1.04 mainly because I trusted Doug would follow through on his statements

This is probably my problem because I changed my position in KRY from a trade to a long and grew a position perhaps larger than I should have. Still it does not change my belief that a company should build value and keep shareholders informed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply