Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"So what if VZ gets wacked by a judgement of a few billion down the road. Do the math."

I was under the impression that ICSID would award a settlement at valuations that are based on the price of Gold at the time of the judgement.

My only concern is that USD currency will be experiencing very high or hyper inflation as IMHO there will come a time when the masses will finally have recognized gold as a true store of wealth thus getting it will be next to impossible.

So personally, I am not interested in any ICSID arbitration due to this risk factor alone.

Due to the bad press and much talk but no action from VZ, the markets are pricing us at a ridiculously low valuation and as a result there are some vultures circling...

My current holding of 992k shares are betting on Fung to get us fair value for our solid MOC and valuable equipment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply