Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Good find gulog. Several recurring themes stick out.

1. Rusoro gets their usual accolades.

2. No mention of the fact the requirement to sell most of the gold to the bank eliminates profit potential. No mention of Rusoro sitting on their gold as a result of this problem. No further clarification of revision to this law.

3. I find it comical that big, bad KRY is always referred to in derogatory terms as a "multi-national", the implication being that we are the enemy of the common worker....but in the same breath...a possible Russian miner is proudly announced as the most likely successor to KRY. I've never been too good at geography...but I was under the impression that Russia was not part of Venezuela. Of course, we all know Rusoro is Canadian.

4. The article states the following:

González explains being processed thousand 500 tons of ore per day with highly trained Venezuelan, compared to 800 tons per day or when the plant was operated by foreign companies.

Since the reversal is also improved working conditions, expression of which, "said Gonzalez is the occupation on the ground about 220 employees, compared to 104 when it was operated by foreign firms.

In other words....under the stewardship of Minervan\CVG (still not clear on who's who there)....Venezuela is producing less gold with more resources. That says a lot. Which leads me to item 5.

5. Their gold production projections into the future are fantasy.

I just hope Fung can dump this thing to a Russian oligarch soon so we can get out of this Sh!thole. I don't want to wait for arbitration and I don't want to hope that the political landscape in Venezuela changes. Life is too short for that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply