Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

A couple things mentioned in this article/interview that are good for KRY. IF this person has any credibility in CVG Minerven, what he has stated can only work in our favor,

"One purpose is the recovery of production at Las Cristinas, the largest known gold deposit in Latin America, valued at 30 billion dollars."

And then there's this.

"Consulted by Prensa Latina, Guerrero, president of High-Tech Investment Minning, CA, says that if you add unevaluated areas, Las Cristinas reserves may have up to two times above the estimated 32 million ounces."

So the way I see it, ( because we've heard the above said before ) we can argue that there is a possibility that KRY could be entitled to mine an area worth up to $60 billion plus. I think our position just got a bit stronger. With that tid-bit of knowledge, my estimate of what Fung might be negotiating for has risen closer to $8-$10, what with gold being worth over $1250 in the new year.

If Chavez really has not taken away our MOC because of the legal reprocussions, and the future damage to VZ's future re: new foriegn investments, then I just see our position and value getting stronger and stronger.

I've been rather down lately realizing that this is going to go on into 2010, and that there will be a lump of coal in ther bottom of my stocking. Now?, well, I'll take that lump of coal, use it in my wood stove, and stay warm till our day comes.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply