Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 31, 2009 01:29AM
Jan 04, 2010 08:54PM
Jan 04, 2010 09:21PM
Jan 04, 2010 09:23PM
Jan 04, 2010 09:41PM
Jan 04, 2010 10:43PM

Jimmijazz, you say

"I couldn't agree more. People have gone crazy over the whole Silver Dragon announcement trying to figure out how it ties into Kry and Fung.

I don't think it has anything to do with Kry. Kry is at the stage where I can't imagine much else needs to be done other than making a deal or announcing a deal had been made."

I showed how Fung (and to some extent Brown) is connected to BIG Chinese investors, and that Silver Dragon is connected to one large Chinese investor, as well as the Chinese Governments mining/geology company (owning 30% of Chilfeng Siver Dragon).

We all believe, I think, that China is one of the best bets for KRY. Chavez is not going to give a permit for LC to a Western company. Russia is the only other country where a buyer could come from. Fung being Chinese, and having such important connections in that country, gives a Chinese involvement much more credebility, to me anyway.

Either way, if what you say is true, that there is 'not much else to do than make a deal or announce one', then we win either way. He's gone to Silver Dragon because a deal has been worked out, or he's gone their as part of a deal.

The fact that the documents ( from the bondholders litigation), have been sealed until March 19th, just before the end of KRY's 1st quarter, I don't think is a coincidence. I also believe that getting Silver Dragon Inc. listed on either the TSX Venture, or the TSX, could be the delay in an announcement, especially if there is a deal, and part of that deal is a share swap. Everything else may very well be done, including a promise of a couple million to Venessa to drop their hopeless case.

You know, I just find it very hard to believe that Robert Fung has put off filing for 6 months (Arbitration), soley on his 'hope' that something can be worked out.

Fung doesn't strike me as a guy who sit's around hoping.

IMO....Pen.....One of the 2 P's in a pod, the optimist pod that is.

Jan 04, 2010 11:13PM
Jan 05, 2010 01:41AM
Jan 05, 2010 07:12AM
Jan 05, 2010 07:14AM
Jan 06, 2010 12:02AM

Jan 06, 2010 02:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply