Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: absorbing latest news views opinions and comments KRY oh my.......
Jan 07, 2010 05:30PM

CJR, he has been positive, that's his job. But as far as the "genuine" part comes from, I've probably talked to Richard a hundred times or more over the years. Our conversations are primarily about Crystallex of course, but we do discuss personal things like our families and such. Though I've never met Richard, I do consider him to be a friend and I believe he has been honest with me through the years. I'm sure you know what I mean when I say you can "read" a person... I generally know what frame of mind he is in through the course of our conversations, and let me tell you, there have been some pretty dark days. Recently, and especially since the noteholder decision, he is more positive and I think he genuinely (there's that word again) believes that this will be resolved, and soon.

Through all this, Richard could have left the Company. I know he is well compensated for his job, but I'm sure he could have attained a similar position with similar pay and a whole lot less grief that the Crystallex fiasco has afforded. He has stuck around. He has not sold his stock, other than what he was forced to sell due to margin calls. He believes in Bob Fung.

New Message
Please login to post a reply