Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: OPTIONS

in response to by
posted on Jan 17, 2010 03:58PM

Just for one moment consider the number of options these Crystallex executives have and how much money the can collect if they can make a deal. Millions...wouldn't you do everything in your power to advance our stock and unleash the value of our MOC.

If this goes to arbitration do the hot shots running the company still capitalize on their cheap options or is there an incentive for them to take a risk that they will "F" up the opportunity to pursue arbitration in their zeal to make a deal so that they can maximize their return via options? The risk (i.e. bankruptcy or bondholder takeover), in this scenario, would be assigned to the shareholders. In the meantime KRY management continue to be paid handsome salaries and can plan for the worst by networking (i.e. obtaining positions on the B.O.D. of other speculative mining companies). Personally, if someone informed me that I was being reimbursed (with cash) for my common shares and would be granted an equal number of options I would be overjoyed. A stick will "F" you up a helluva a lot more than failure to obtain a carrot. Perhaps someone that actually does DD can offer a concrete answer to the previously posed question.

New Message
Please login to post a reply