Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

to all, since we are waxing theoretic (and the playoff game sucks) i'll throw in my thoughts.

fast facts: we have a debt to pay by the end of 2011 to the noteholders of $100mil. we have enough cash right now to fund us another 2months (give or take). we have ($50-60mil in equipment?).

the noteholder issue could (i dont know if it would) be pressed if we sell certain equipment or if we file for arbitration...but either way, in the next two years they are due to be paid.

if we file arbitration kry would need a minimum of about $200mil (plus the sale of equipment) imo to pay off the noteholders and see arbitration thru to a conclusion.unless the noteholders would take a waiver of default (it happens)

i wont go into "what we should have done in the past" but the way i see it is this.

bottom line: either fung has a deal worked out and will unveil it at the proper time or he purposely sold kry down the river for his own gain. i dont believe he would lack the insight to let kry run out of options for no reason. the scary part is, i can think of 100 reasons why he would do either one...

New Message
Please login to post a reply