Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

nice find money, i think i interpret it differently. it's heavy "botspanglish" but i take this away from the story...

the area will become a new municipality, and the government is now saying that brisas is about to start (we've heard that before, probably 10000 illegal miners digging thier nutts off right now)...but the locals are uppity because the processing will be done in the pebble and not locally......

"On the other hand, members of advice communal of zone rejected supposed pretensions of that now they are to the front of the project Breezes of the Cuyuní, that supposedly want to remove all the auriferous material and to transfer it to the mills of the Pebble, which according to the ocal leaders of the zone would be to leave to “the naked” zone from the point of view of the gold production that would be taken and processed in another municipality leaving to the Claritas and Kilometer 88 without its source of income. More attention for the zone The inhabitants of the Claritas and Kilometer 88 are passing shortages due to the constant faults in the electrical service, of urban cleanliness, water for human consumption and others. He is urgent then according to which they have come showed the neighbors who the organisms of the State put a little more attention for this zone."

New Message
Please login to post a reply