Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Keep in mind the grades are averaged out over the whole project. Sure, the avg grade makes it unfeasible but there are definitely areas of higher grade that could very well make it feasible. Just like Vannessa was going to do on LC after the famous $50 sale because of low gold prices, they would have concentrated on the high grade areas. Just a thought

There are co-operatives working LC right now and have been all along, with kry's assistance to boot. These I wouldn't assume to be the bottom rung illegal miner variety either. They probably know what they're doing and are processing the ore or some of it elsewhere I would assume. Are they hard rock mining, or just working the placer deposits(gravel). One should ask Marshall if he hears any blasting on LC. That may just open some discussion as to what these small miners are working. In my opinion they are probably high grading the hell out of it. These small miners have a great vested interest in these two deposits and with the corruption and profits generated by this type of mining for those involved and I think there would be big problems taking that away. I feel there is a large criminal aspect to this story that is involved with this small miner issue that is as big a problem as any other. Try and sort that out in the Vz wild west.

New Message
Please login to post a reply