Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: At this point we have only one hope for a positive resolution...

my immediate concern is funding: "we have never had any problem obtaining financing in the past" does'nt really give me comfort....i know a few folks right now that cant obtain funding now, that always could in the past...and they dont do business in venezuela.....

it's time for an update from kry! if they hav'nt obtained funding by now then it just aint gonna happen.... sell the damn equipment, have RM turn the lights out on his way out and go to court....

CJR...You've made my point. KRY management has led us to believe that their decision not to file for arbitration last summer was predicated on inside information (presumably the ability to finance arbitration or get a deal done). To date shareholders are not privvy to any of this information. All we know is we face imminent bankruptcy (with a stay of execution for awhile while if we cannabalize the tools of our trade at pennies on the dollar). Our only hope is that we are not being lied to by management. I suppose I'm just not as trusting of management as some. I hope Fung is the paragon of virtue that many portray him as being.

New Message
Please login to post a reply