Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: At this point we have only one hope for a positive resolution...

Unfortunately i am in the GW camp also.Every time i get a little optimistic a kick to the groin brings me back to reality.Fck it was only a few weeks ago we had a sp of over .50 for the first time in ages.Maybe that was management giving us one last chance to get out with something?I think i would rather have management say,we will continue to negotiate a settlement that will benifit all parties until march 30,if nothing comes of it we will file for arbitration April 1. At least we know were we would be heading one way or the other. Im afraid im going to wake up one morning to hear Kry has filed for bankrupty,no chance for common stock holders to get anything back.Been there,done that,dont want to have to go through that again.The couple times i held stock in companies that did this,there was no warning,of coarse they were in trouble but all i ever heard from management was they were optimistic that they could overcome the problems.

Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply